Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Two things I forgot

Sorry I forgot to share these things with you.. Check out my favourite ad in Ghana for the Bank of Ghana's changing currency (contains every stereotypical Ghanaian possible - school children, nurses, tro-tro mates, builders, women in West African dress - so good!) and also 'End of the World'. My American friends were continuously saying 'WTF mate?' to me and I never understood why until I saw this. Both of these are hilarious! Turn up the sound!

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/710/ - End of the World

http://www.ghanacedi.gov.gh/index1.php?linkid=207#171 - The Value is the Same

Enjoy and post me a comment telling me what you think of them!

4 comments:

Julie's back home.... but had a fantastic time... said...

I've already told you what I think of them both... funny funny funny stuff :D
oh.. and have I mentioned how delightful it is to have you back home?

Rachel said...

too cool Lee. both neat links. now i'm humming 'the value is the same'. great.

Nana Gabe said...

Where Oh where is Lee gone? She has vanished off the face of the earth. She must have gone camping!

Nana Gabe said...

I have just watched those videos. Crazy stuff. when we changed from our old currency into dollars and cents we had a similar tv ad and jingle.